5210CDGCRN Heartland 48" Classic Dual Fuel Range with Electric Convection Oven - Cranberry
If you are having difficulty deciding between the Heartland Electric or Gas Range, choose both. The Dual Fuel Range offers the power and precision of the gas cooktop combined with the efficiency and convenience of the roomy electric convection oven. Convection cooking lets you experience faster and more flavorful results. In our state-of-the-art system, a powerful fan draws hot air around the food for quick and even cooking.
2 ¨C 10,000 BTU to 1,000 BTU simmer and 4 ¨C 8,000 BTU to 600 BTU true simmer to accommodate different sized pots
Electric Convection Oven
6 powerful sealed high efficiency gas burners
Large capacity 4 cu. ft. electric convection, self-clean oven with 3 oven racks and 4 levels
Temperature controlled warming drawer that ranges from 130 F to 220 F
Humidity control feature in the drawer allows adjustment for moist or crisp
Large capacity drawer holds up to eighteen, 11¡å diameter plates (19.25¡å wide x 5¡å high x 19.75¡å deep)
Protect Your Investment Beyond Your Product Warranty Benefits include
- In-Home, factory service technicians. (Parts + labor)
- No deductibles, no hidden costs
- 'No Lemon' policy - will replace if it can't be fixed
- Protected against power surges
- Service is convenient and easy. Simply call one toll-free number. - Coverage starts as soon as your manufacturer warranty ends.