Service Protection Plan Details
Protect your budget from the unexpected with extended service protection from
Assurant for your home appliances. A comprehensive plan that covers repairs to your appliances so you can stop worrying about untimely problems.
Service Protection Plans - What's Covered?
- 100% parts and labor. Functional parts and labor costs included as part of
the plan in the event of a covered breakdown.
- Coverage begins the day after your manufacturer's warranty expires and terminates in the number of years as indicated for the Service Protection Plan you purchase.
- You can receive service as often as needed to ensure your product is working.
- No hidden costs or deductibles - you will not pay any additional money out of pocket for service.
- Only certified, quality technicians will work on your product should you have an unexpected failure, providing you with worry-free repairs.
- If you sell your product, you can transfer the service contract to the new owner. (A $10 fee applies)
- Your product is covered against power surges.
- No Lemon Policy. A product or component will be replaced if it fails three times within a 12 month period.
- If the product cannot be fixed, it will be replaced with one of comparable type, quality and functionality. Coverage on a specific product ends with reimbursement or replacement with and it is not transferable. The use of non-original manufacturer and re-manufactured parts is allowed under this contract.
- If your covered stand-alone freezer or refrigerator fails to cool, due to a functional part failure you will receive food spoilage reimbursement of up to $100.00 per appliance over the life of the contract.
*Subject to certain exclusions and limitations. Consult terms and conditions for complete details.
Most popular covered issues
When the manufacturer's warranty on your product expires, service repair
costs come out of your pocket. Save with Service Protection Plans.
Refrigerator - Not cooling, leaking water, running too
often, icemaker not making ice
Range/Oven - Oven not
heating, oven not turning on, range burner not igniting, oven temperature
not stable, control panel not working
Leaking, not turning on, water not draining, door not latching
Washer - Not spinning, water not draining, leaking water, will not
Dryer - Clothes will not dry, will not turn on,
overheating, drum not turning
Microwave - Will not turn on, control panel not
working, not heating
Service is convenient and easy
Simply call the number on the front of your service contract. You can receive service anywhere in the continental United States* and Hawaii.
Existing customers may schedule repair or check on coverage by visiting
*Sample Service Contract Terms and Conditions.
Note: This is not a legal document, your actual contract will be sent to you via
email which will include state specific language, if applicable.
Purchase service plans with your new appliance
You may purchase the service protection plans on product pages of most of our eligible appliances