Service Protection Plan Details
You have the right to expect the very best performance from your home appliances and electronics...but life isn't perfect. That's why we're proud to offer SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN service contracts from Assurant Solutions serviced by authorized technicians.
A comprehensive plan that covers repairs to your appliances and home electronics so you can stop worrying about untimely problems.
Service Protection Plans - What's Covered?
- Functional parts and labor costs are covered for the length of the service contract.
- Coverage begins upon the expiration of the manufacturer's warranty and terminates in the number of years as indicated for the Service Protection Plan you purchase.
- You can receive service as often as needed to ensure your product is working.
- No hidden costs or deductibles - you will not pay any additional money out of pocket for service.
- Only certified, quality technicians will work on your product should you have an unexpected failure, providing you with worry-free repairs.
- If you sell your product, you can transfer the service contract to the new owner. (A $10 fee applies)
- Your product is covered against power surges.
- No Lemon Policy - a product or component will be replaced if it fails three times within a 12 month period.
- If the product cannot be fixed, it will be replaced with one of comparable type, quality and functionality. Coverage on a specific product ends with reimbursement or replacement with and it is not transferable. The use of non-original manufacturer and re-manufactured parts is allowed under this contract.
- If your covered stand-alone freezer or refrigerator fails to cool, due to a functional part failure you will receive food spoilage reimbursement of up to $100.00 per appliance over the life of the contract.
*Subject to certain exclusions and limitations. Consult terms and conditions for complete details.
Service is convenient and easy. Simply call the number on the front of your service contract. You can receive service anywhere in the continental United States* and Hawaii.
*Service plans are not available to residents of CA or FL.
See the Savings
When the manufacturer's warranty on your product expires, service repair costs come out of your pocket. Save with Service Protection Plans. Below are some examples:
||Estimated Repair Cost*
||Estimated Plan Cost**
*For one repair: Includes parts and labor costs based on April, 2012 rates.
**For two-year plan: Plan prices may vary.
The Fine Print
Terms and conditions.
(Note: This is not a legal document, your actual contract will be sent to you
via email which will include state specific language, if applicable.)